The Twelve Traits That Trap Us
While all of the traits in this book are often instrumental in our success, when overdone they can trap us, limiting our potential and causing us anxiety and frustration. From the desire to please others to the feeling that we are an impostor and will be soon "found out". From performance anxiety to a fierce independence and from being a perfectionist to being a procrastinator, you are bound to read this book and relate to something in there.
"Rigorous, challenging, pacy. This book provides an instantly digestible feast of learning. It’s a triumph!"
- Nancy Kline, Bestselling author of "Time To Think"
“For me the true gift of this book is that as readers we first have the opportunity to receive, in the form of progressing our own development and maturity. Then in doing so, we increase our ability to coach others."
- Julie Starr, Author of Brilliant Coaching and The Coaching Manual
With this resource you will learn:
- What a coaching relationship is really like
- The value of coaching supervision
- A number of practical techniques you can use in your coaching
- How successful people have mastered their traits