The Agile Pubcast Episode 51 LIVESTREAM!
Should a ScrumMaster by nice or nasty? Geoff and Paul are back in the pub after a break for summer to discuss this topic, as suggested on Twitter.
We’d love to hear you thoughts and if there’s another topic you’d like to see us discuss on our Agile Pubcast, please let us know!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here and remember to click the little bell next to the SUBSCRIBED button to receive notifications for the next live stream! → www.youtube.com/inspectadaptltd?sub_confirmation=1
- Top Ten Tips for Facilitating Healthy Conflict
- The Power of Brevity // Lightbulb Talk #18
- Ten Easy Ways to Make Your Agile Retrospectives Fun Again!
- Rev Up Your Retrospectives // Lightbulb Talk #17
- My Top Ten Agile Podcasts (well 11, actually!)
- Stress-Free Traffic | How To Find The Silver Linings
- How To Use Coaching In An Agile Team // Top Ten Tips
- Avoiding Carry Over: How To Have A Clean Sprint // Top Ten Tips
- Distributed Teams: Benefits, Downsides & How To Improve // Top Ten Tips
- Impostor Syndrome: You're Not The Only One // Top Ten Tips
- Lightbulb Talk 16 - Done With Scrum!
- Lightbulb Talk 15 - The 5 Scrum Values
- Lightbulb Talk 14 - When a ScrumMaster Should NOT Facilitate
- The Mushroom Challenge // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'I Could Have Gone Longer' // Episode Eight // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'It's Like Being A Kid Again' // Episode Seven // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'I Never Read Magazines With Words In' // Episode Six // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'That's A Bit Creepy' // Episode Five // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'The Bonus Challenge' // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'Give Your Team Pizza' // Episode Four // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'How Far Can This Bad Boy Go?' // Episode Three // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'Can I Open It?' // Episode Two // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'The Agile Canvas' // Episode One // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- Lightbulb Talk 13 - When Agile Doesn't Work!
- Lightbulb Talk 12 - The People Pleasing Trait as a Leader
- Lightbulb Talk 11 - Decide How To Decide
- Lightbulb Talk 10 - Staying Calm
- Lightbulb Talk 9 - Mastering Your Procrastination
- Lightbulb Talk 8 - Sex Up Your Stand Up
- Lightbulb Talk 7 - Impostor Syndrome as a Leader
- Lightbulb Talk 6 - Being Authentic
- Lightbulb Talk 5 - SWAT-ing Your Actions
- Lightbulb Talk 4 - Empowering Your Followers
- Lightbulb Talk 3 - Empathic Listening
- Lightbulb Talk 2 - Embracing Feedback
- Lightbulb Talk 1 - Fostering Creativity & Innovation
- The Agile Pubcast LIVE in Leeds!
- Working with Product Owners - an Amex Product Summit Keynote.
- Inspire Energy for Change
- What Really is Agile Coaching?
- Using Noodles to Coach for Change
- The Coach's Casebook Interview
- The Coach's Casebook Reviews
- The Coach's Casebook Launch
- Top 10 Retrospective Tips
- Empathic Listening in Scrum
- What is Scrum?
- What is coaching?
- Assessing Agile Team Maturity
- Are we nearly there yet?
- What does Agile success mean?
- The Q&A from Rally's Agile Success tour.
- Does self-organisation actually work?