Lightbulb Talk 15 – The 5 Scrum Values
October 28, 2018 Published by Geoff Watts
Yes, Scrum has values! They are; Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect & Courage.
In this five-minute video, I give you an introduction to these values and their importance.
- Stress-Free Traffic | How To Find The Silver Linings
- How To Use Coaching In An Agile Team // Top Ten Tips
- Avoiding Carry Over: How To Have A Clean Sprint // Top Ten Tips
- Distributed Teams: Benefits, Downsides & How To Improve // Top Ten Tips
- Impostor Syndrome: You're Not The Only One // Top Ten Tips
- Lightbulb Talk 16 - Done With Scrum!
- Lightbulb Talk 14 - When a ScrumMaster Should NOT Facilitate
- The Mushroom Challenge // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'I Could Have Gone Longer' // Episode Eight // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'It's Like Being A Kid Again' // Episode Seven // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'I Never Read Magazines With Words In' // Episode Six // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'That's A Bit Creepy' // Episode Five // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'The Bonus Challenge' // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'Give Your Team Pizza' // Episode Four // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'How Far Can This Bad Boy Go?' // Episode Three // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'Can I Open It?' // Episode Two // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- 'The Agile Canvas' // Episode One // Scrum Mastery Challenge
- The Agile Pubcast Episode 51 LIVESTREAM!
- Lightbulb Talk 13 - When Agile Doesn't Work!
- Lightbulb Talk 12 - The People Pleasing Trait as a Leader
- Lightbulb Talk 11 - Decide How To Decide
- Lightbulb Talk 10 - Staying Calm
- Lightbulb Talk 9 - Mastering Your Procrastination
- Lightbulb Talk 8 - Sex Up Your Stand Up
- Lightbulb Talk 7 - Impostor Syndrome as a Leader
- Lightbulb Talk 6 - Being Authentic
- Lightbulb Talk 5 - SWAT-ing Your Actions
- Lightbulb Talk 4 - Empowering Your Followers
- Lightbulb Talk 3 - Empathic Listening
- Lightbulb Talk 2 - Embracing Feedback
- Lightbulb Talk 1 - Fostering Creativity & Innovation
- The Agile Pubcast LIVE in Leeds!
- Working with Product Owners - an Amex Product Summit Keynote.
- Inspire Energy for Change
- What Really is Agile Coaching?
- Using Noodles to Coach for Change
- The Coach's Casebook Interview
- The Coach's Casebook Reviews
- The Coach's Casebook Launch
- Top 10 Retrospective Tips
- Empathic Listening in Scrum
- What is Scrum?
- What is coaching?
- Assessing Agile Team Maturity
- Are we nearly there yet?
- What does Agile success mean?
- The Q&A from Rally's Agile Success tour.
- Does self-organisation actually work?
Subscribe to our Weekly updates and Newsletter