Learn about the values and principles of agile development, the meetings, artefacts and rules of the Scrum framework, the ScrumMaster role and experience how a Scrum project is planned and executed.
You Will Learn:
- The values and principles of agile development
- The Scrum framework: its artefacts, rules and ceremonies
- The roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team
- How to plan for a multi-team, multi-sprint project
- Tracking progress over the course of a project
- Common challenges when introducing Scrum to an organisation
There will be plenty of time for specific questions from attendees.
After successfully completing this Scrum course you will be entered for the CSM exam, hosted by the Scrum Alliance. Once you have passed this exam, you will earn your CSM certification. More details on the CSM exam can be found here.
The in-house Certified ScrumMaster with LEGO® Bricks is a great way for a team to learn Scrum together, getting them off to a great start and building team spirit.
About Geoff Watts
I am the founder of Inspect & Adapt Ltd, an inspirational thought leader and one of the most experienced and respected agile and leadership coaches in the world.
Geoff delivers an excellent training course. The 2 days I spent on CSM were really well prepared. There is no doubt that Geoff has deep subject knowledge combined with an engaging style. I can't recommend the CSM course highly enough it was that good!