Bring me into your organisation to run my unique two-day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)training course. I will help you take your Scrum Mastery skills from good to great as you learn what it takes to create a self-organising team, embed Scrum within your organisation and become a better ScrumMaster.
There will be discussion, theory, games and exercises focussed on the following objectives:
- How to build the engagement, motivation and productivity of your agile team.
- How to coach product owners, project managers and others for buy-in.
- Techniques to energise your sprint planning sessions and retrospectives.
- How to deal with difficult situations as a ScrumMaster.
- How to increase the creative capacity of your Scrum team.
- Strategies to help you enable change within your organisation.
- PLUS we always encourage our attendees to tailor the agenda to meet their needs.
This in-house class is available for up to 15 delegates and attendees are encouraged to bring real-life scenarios and questions to explore during the class.
By building upon the core Scrum framework, I will help you move towards a professional and practitioner ScrumMaster level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team. I have drawn on all of my experience coaching teams and mentoring ScrumMasters to create a highly interactive learning experience that promises to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
This A-CSM course is aimed at people already experienced with Scrum and the ScrumMaster role. To be eligible for the A-CSM accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSM training or have the equivalent knowledge. The class is kept small – no more than 15 people. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by bringing your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
This is a two-day course starting at 9am on both days and aiming to finish at 5pm on day one and 4.30pm on day two.
* Please note to be eligible for the A-CSM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM
- Complete the pre-class assessment
- Be prepared to share your experiences of being in a Scrum team
- Attend the full 2-day class
- Complete a short post-class questionnaire
“Anyone who plans to follow a long-term career as a ScrumMaster or a coach should not miss the Advanced ScrumMaster course. The material, exercises, feedback, insight and structure were outstanding” – Dave Peacock, CSM
About Geoff Watts
I am the founder of Inspect & Adapt Ltd, an inspirational thought leader and one of the most experienced and respected agile and leadership coaches in the world.
Anyone who plans to follow a long-term career as a ScrumMaster or a coach should not miss the Advanced ScrumMaster course. The material, exercises, feedback, insight and structure were outstanding!