Learn how the agile product development process works and how to be an effective Scrum Product Owner.
Join me, Geoff Watts, on my fun and interactive two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Training course where I will show you how to leverage Scrum to optimise value creation and customer satisfaction. My Certified Scrum Product Owner ® class is the ultimate guide to becoming an effective Product Owner
In this CSPO course, you will learn about the Scrum framework and the Product Owner role. We’ll explore the authority and responsibilities attached to the role, as well as its interaction with other Scrum roles. You will learn some top techniques to make your real-world role of Product Owner more effective; helping you and your team deliver the right product in the right way.
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
This CSPO course is aimed at those likely to be undertaking the role of product owner on a Scrum project, or those looking to improve their skill as a practising Product Owner. The class is kept small – no more than 20 people and usually around 12. Open conversation is encouraged throughout and there is a dedicated Q&A session to explore any concerns or practical queries. This enables you to share your own experiences and consider those of other participants.
There are no pre-requisites for my CSPO training and delegates of all backgrounds, industries, work experience and Scrum knowledge are welcome. I do suggest you familiarise yourself with the Agile Manifesto and The Scrum Guide beforehand.
This is a two-day course starting at 9am on both days and aiming to finish at 5pm on day one and 4.30pm on day two.
The CSPO perks
By earning a Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification you:
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owner’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
- Fulfil the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team.
- Gain access to local user groups, online social networks, and other exclusive resources for CSPOs.
- Receive a profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and have access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
You can claim 16 SEUs/PDUs by attending my two-day CSPO course which you can use towards further Scrum adventures.
- Two-day CSPO with the UK’s leading Scrum coach (not self-titled, honest!). I was the first in the UK to become a Certified Scrum Trainer in 2005 and am also the longest serving Scrum coach in the UK.
- A two year membership to Scrum Alliance.
- The opportunity to take the CSPO course from home.
“Through my career I’ve seen a lot of instructors and I have to say that Geoff is the best I have ever met. The way the knowledge was presented made it interesting and the supporting exercises were very good! A colleague told me to wait for a Scrum course instructed by Geoff rather than participate in the first available course. And I must agree.” – Jane Lisbeth Olsen, Statoil