Be guided in deepening, applying, and sharing your Agile leadership learning in the second of this two-part education and practice-based program.
Register for updates
Sign-up and we'll let you know when session dates for this course become available.
Join me on my fun and interactive two-day Certified Agile Leadership Level II Training course where you will gain leadership ‘how to’ tools to help transform your organisation into Agile/cross-functional teams.
This is an advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing program that consists of learning and practice across three categories. The goal of the CAL II is to guide leaders in deepening, applying, and sharing their Agile leadership learning. The CAL II requires a CAL I, as well as successful completion of the advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing requirements.
What you will learn
- Leadership in an Agile context
- The Agile organization
- Agile approaches to change
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
This CAL II course is aimed at coaches and consultants whose challenge is to help clients through an Agile transformation with a lot of focus on people and mindsets to shift the culture; managers whose challenge includes overcoming internal resistance to organization-wide agility; executives who desire to be more than just someone who authorises hiring a consultant or coach and want to discover a meaningful role to play in an Agile transformation.
The class is kept small – no more than 16 people and usually around 12. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by bringing your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
Successful completion of CAL I, the advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing requirements are all mandatory for the CAL II training and there must be at least nine months between CAL I and CAL II courses.
This is comprised of at least one “deep dive” workshop (one day) and one peer reviewed workshop (one day), plus submission of your updated journal demonstrating application of theory in your own context.
The CAL perks
By earning a Certified Agile Leadership II certification you will
- Be a more effective leader in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions
- Develop Agile leadership competency and maturity
- Be more knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Be able to access more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Align and empower your teams toward delivering more customer value
- Take a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organisational effectiveness
- Catalyse change in others and facilitate organisational change
You can claim a minimum of 16 SEUs/PDUs by attending this course which you can use towards Continuing Professional Development and further Scrum adventures.
- Two-day CAL II with the UK’s leading Scrum coach (not self-titled, honest!). I have been a Certified Scrum Trainer since 2005 which makes me the longest serving Scrum coach in the UK
- A stellar lunch each day and free flowing tea and coffee
- A two-year membership to Scrum Alliance
- A discount code to use against my Scrum Mastery course on Front Row Agile to continue learning at a time and place that suits you
Geoff is an extremely experienced Scrum trainer and Agile coach. The quality of the training courses is excellent and he is adept at working with people on the front-line, through to board level. He is passionate about helping individuals and organisations think and act in an agile way.
National Council of Psychotherapists
Association of Business Psychologists
International Coach Federation
Certified Enterprise Coach
About Geoff Watts
I am the founder of Inspect & Adapt Ltd, an inspirational thought leader and one of the most experienced and respected agile and leadership coaches in the world.