Join me and Paul Goddard on our unique two-day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training course. We will help you take your Scrum Mastery skills from good to great as you learn what it takes to create a self-organising team, embed Scrum within your organisation and become a better ScrumMaster.
Paul & I are two of the leading Scrum thinkers in the world. Having started our agile journeys helping lead one of the biggest agile transformations at British Telecom back in 2001, we have since helped companies across the world get the most out of Scrum. Between us we have authored four books, keynoted at conferences in 3 continents and recorded over 50 pubcasts! As well as our obvious agile backgrounds, we also have other skills such as professional coaching, improvisational theatre and sports coaching that we weave into our work to help teams and organisations grow and develop.
By building upon the core Scrum framework, we will help you move towards a professional and practitioner ScrumMaster level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team. I have drawn on all of my experience coaching teams and mentoring ScrumMasters to create a highly interactive learning experience that promises to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
This A-CSM course is aimed at people already experienced with Scrum and the ScrumMaster role. To be eligible for the A-CSM accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSM training and have an active CSM. The class is kept small – no more than 15 people. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by bringing your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
This is a two-day course starting at 9am on both days and aiming to finish at 5pm on day one and 4.30pm on day two. Lunch is included on-site [you can choose from a great menu!] for both days and tea and coffee is provided too.
The A-CSM perks
By attending this Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® course you will:
- Become a more effective ScrumMaster
- Learn from the experiences of other practicing ScrumMasters
- Expand your career opportunities by standing out from the crowd of Certified ScrumMasters
- Demonstrate to employers your attainment of advanced Scrum knowledge.
- Be able to upgrade your CSM certification to A-CSM and be eligible for the CSP-SM certification.
- Have fun!
You can claim 16 SEUs/PDUs by attending our two-day A-CSM course which you can use towards further Scrum adventures.
- Two days with two of the UK’s leading Scrum coaches exploring your specific challenges and questions.
- A stellar lunch each day and free flowing tea and coffee.
- An A-CSM certification that very few people in the world hold.*
- A free pack of coaching cards.
* Please note to be eligible for the A-CSM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM
- Complete the pre-class assessment
- Be prepared to share your experiences of being in a Scrum team
- Attend the full two-day class
- Complete a short post-class questionnaire
*I now offer a more flexible distance learning option for achieving your A-CSM – find the details here.