Advanced ScrumMaster (ASM) workshop led by Geoff Watts and Paul Goddard
Take your Scrum Mastery skills from good to great as you learn what it takes to create a self-organising team, embed Scrum within your organisation and become a better ScrumMaster.
This unique two-day workshop has been designed and developed by Scrum experts and authors Paul Goddard and Geoff Watts to explore and develop the skills necessary to become a highly effective Scrum Master or agile facilitator. No other trainers in the UK offer this course.
Building upon the core Scrum framework, this course will move you more towards a professional and practitioner level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team.
Paul and Geoff have drawn on all of their experiences coaching teams and mentoring ScrumMasters to create a highly interactive learning experience that promises to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
This workshop will cover, among other topics:
- How to build the engagement, motivation and productivity of your agile team
- How to coach product owners, project managers and others for buy-in
- Techniques to energise your sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- How to deal with difficult situations as a ScrumMaster
- How to increase the creative capacity of your Scrum team
- PLUS we always encourage our attendees to tailor the agenda to meet their needs
“Anyone who plans to follow a long-term career as a ScrumMaster or a coach should not miss the Advanced ScrumMaster course. The material, exercises, feedback, insight and structure were outstanding” – Dave Peacock, CSM
This course is eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) and you will also receive a discount code to use against Geoff and Paul’s course on Front Row Agile to continue learning at a time and place that suits you.