This is a great tool for really thinking about what is important to me and then acting more in line with who I really am.
Discover your values or those of your team
What are your values?
Is that an easy question to answer?
We all tend to think we know but most people find it hard to answer when they are put on the spot.
Why does this matter? If we don’t know what is most important to us, it is much harder to consciously act in line with our values. This gorgeously produced deck of values cards will help you work out what your core values are and enable you to act more congruently with them.
With this resource you will learn:
- Understand what is really important to you
- Act more consciously in line with your values
- A valuable coaching aid for individuals or teams
- See if and how your values evolve over time
- A great reflection point to assess your actions
If you are a ScrumMaster, this deck of coaching cards contains over 50 questions to give you a quick and easy way to generative a fresh perspective, some coaching inspiration, some ideas to encourage reflection and change and help in tackling tricky situations.