My coaching sessions with Geoff proved to be a turning point for me. I only had four sessions with Geoff, but the impact has been huge; and that impact was not just noticed by myself, but also those around me. I couldn't recommend Geoff more. Within a matter of weeks my time with him has made a lasting impact on my day to day job, my confidence, and my sense of where I want to go with my career.
Mastering The Twelve Traits That Trap Us
In The Coach’s Casebook you share the experience of a skilled coach meeting twelve clients, each struggling with one of the traits which every coach will face again and again in their coaching work.
- Exploration of the 12 most common traits in coaching practice including people pleasing, perfectionism, impostor syndrome, performance anxiety and procrastination
- An insight into the coach’s emotions, thought processes and reflections
- Inspirational insights from individuals such as Alec Stewart, Lewis Moody, Greg Dyke and Arctic explorer Pen Hadow
- 47 practical, tried and tested techniques which you can use today to help your clients to change the habits of a lifetime
The Twelve Traits That Trap Us
While all of the traits in this book are often instrumental in our success, when overdone they can trap us, limiting our potential and causing us anxiety and frustration. From the desire to please others to the feeling that we are an impostor and will be soon “found out”. From performance anxiety to a fierce independence and from being a perfectionist to being a procrastinator, you are bound to read this book and relate to something in there.
The insights in this book are presented in a simple and accessible manner leading to a profound impact for the reader. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
Rigorous, challenging, pacy. This book provides an instantly digestible feast of learning. It’s a triumph!
For me the true gift of this book is that as readers we first have the opportunity to receive, in the form of progressing our own development and maturity. Then in doing so, we increase our ability to coach others.
With this resource you will learn:
- What a coaching relationship is really like
- The value of coaching supervision
- A number of practical techniques you can use in your coaching
- How successful people have mastered their traits
We offer coaching support to individuals who are bold enough to develop themselves and maximise their potential.