About Geoff Watts
In his over ten years of coaching numerous Scrum teams, the highly-respected and experienced Scrum coach Geoff Watts has identified patterns that separate a good ScrumMaster from a great one. In this book, he not only illustrates these patterns through stories of his own experiences and those of the many Scrum teams he has encountered but offers practical guidance for you on your own path to greatness.
"I am thoroughly impressed with how comprehensive and well-written the book is. It will be indispensable for many people"
- Roman Pichler Author of Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products That Customers Love
“Scrum mastery is a skill that can be honed and Geoff gives us rich tools to sharpen our craft."
- Jean Tabaka Agile Fellow, Rally Software
With this resource you will learn:
- The skills and characteristics of great ScrumMasters
- How to generate, maintain and increase engagement from the team
- How to increase the effectiveness of the Scrum meetings, such as retrospectives and daily scrums.
- How to foster a more creative and collaborative team
- How to increase the performance of the team
- How to know when you are a successful ScrumMaster